Thursday, January 22, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

I have recently been wanting to photograph children who have recently lost their teeth. My decision was spurred by a portrait session I had this fall with a great family from my area. Their son had lost his two front teeth, but rather than trying to hide this during our session, he let them shine. His enthusiasm was fabulous!


This shot was pretty much my favorite of the day!



After that session I started noticing more kids with no teeth. Some were shy about it, but most were not. And I started thinking about kids growing up and how wonderful (and challenging) each stage can be. Then, low and behold, I took my son to the dentist and she let me know his front teeth were on their way out! I can't wait to grab a few shots after his fall out.


No comments:

Post a Comment