Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Little Baby......

As I get ready to plan my son's 6th birthday celebration, I find myself reminising about earlier days. Little baby hands, little baby feet, little baby lips.....need I say more.

They told me the time would pass so quickly. (Of course, like any mom, there were days when I didn't believe that this comment was based at all in reality). But here I am realizing that my days of snuggles and kisses goodbye and holding hands as we cross the street are coming to a close. Of course, it is a bittersweet realization.







I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who have stopped me to tell me how much you are enjoying my blog and the images I have been sharing with you. As an artist, when someone tells you that your work inspires them and brings them a certain pleasure... well, that is an inspiration in itself. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment