Monday, September 20, 2010

'Scuse Me While I Get This Text.

I love coming up with fun ideas for sessions. These three kids were great! (I say kids trepidatiously - young adults is more like it). But we had fun and they were willing to go along with some creative ideas. In fact, K., the little sister, was instrumental in helping to pull together the style and concept of our session. She has quite the flair and energy. I totally loved her.

During our session, I asked them to all pull out their phones and pretend to text (because that's all teenagers want to do all the time anyway (lol!)) - but I think they really were texting their friends (one even texted him mom who was sitting in the room with us!) Later I had the boys doing the overprotective big brother thing. Those were so cute and fun, I was laughing the whole time I was editing. It really works out great when both I and my clients come to a session willing to get creative and playful and go with it for just the moment.

Enjoy the portraits we created together and Peace Out!

Gail








1 comment:

  1. Gail --

    Love them, Gail. And, what great looking kids!!! See you next week to go over all of them, and thank you for working so well with the kids. ox Penny

    ReplyDelete