Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Coming of Spring

It happens every year right around late February, early March....the yearning for spring takes over. Usually I start searching for a new home to move into....(much to my husband's chagrin and confusion- he never has any idea we were planning on moving). This year, I find I am settled and happy that we will be in our home for a long time. Instead, as the yearning for the end of winter grows stronger, I find myself being drawn to bolder and brighter colors! I was shopping for some new background materials this pas week - planning on buying grays, blues and black - and I came home with fuscia and bright orange and blue silks. I can't wait to try them out!

I have also found I am loving when my clients are putting on bright vibrant colors. Last week's post with the little girl in her brightly colored costumes started me down the path of searching for spring. And it continued as I photographed a recent mini-session this adorable little girl and her mom in bright reds and pinks! I loved the colors! I had a difficult time creating black and white images - because I just thought the colors were so wonderful!
Here is to the end of winter and the beginning of all things new again!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos of Amanda and Alice, and an interesting Blog

    ReplyDelete