Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mommy, Look At Me Now

I love that age when it's all about the dressing up. I love doing portrait sessions when a child gets to play and have fun and not worry about sitting the right way or smiling at the right time. It's sessions like these that let the true nature of a child shine through. And I love being allowed into their world for just a short time to share the fun, play a little and laugh a lot.

These images are from a recent session with a little girl (almost 4 years old) and what a riot she, her mom and I had that day. Enjoy!










For more information on portrait sessions for your little fairy princess or little fireman, go to www.gscphotography.com.

1 comment:

  1. Gail! You continue to astound me! These pictures are terrific, sweet, and the quality is straight out of the pages of Vogue. Continued success to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete