Friday, October 2, 2009

An Afternoon in the Park



I photographed this session earlier this year, but it is still one of my favorites. I wanted to share with you what a full session with me is like - the full breadth and depth of what I try to capture during a portrait session. This is also my first attempt at uploading and sharing video. And as much as I use technology on a regular basis....going through the process drove home the fact that ..."I am an artist...not an engineer". Good thing I'm married to one though.

Also, I wanted to remind you that I am currently running my fall fundraiser for the Community FoodBank of NJ. $75 of your session fee is donated to the FoodBank and is tax deductible to you. So...if you have been thinking about have a portrait experience for your family, now is a great time to book one.

You can link to my website www.gscphotography.com or call me at 908-868-8023 to book your portrait session.

Peace,
Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment