Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Growing Up

I just finished editing the slide show for this family's recent session. I loved what came from that session so much, I had to get it up on my blog.

I met this mom through a friend of mine (thank you friend!) at a birthday luncheon several spring seasons ago, and I have been lucky enough to photograph her family each fall for the last 3 years. I have watched her children grow, seen her move into a beautiful new home and helped her and her husband compile an album that encompasses images from multiple sessions.

As I edited this session, I was once again reminded of how quickly our children grow and how fleeting our time is with them when they are young. I love that this family wants to document their childhood and to create keepsakes that will become family heirlooms for future generations. The holiday season is fast approaching and it is a time to remember that, through it all, the most important thing we have is our family.

Peace and Happiness,
Gail



























No comments:

Post a Comment